Thursday, July 10, 2008

Political correctness

Boy oh boy, I wish I could take the credit for these, but I can't. When I first read them just the other day, I laughed and laughed and laughed some more.

I hope that you get some enjoyment from them.



How to speak about men and be politically correct ...


1. He does not have a 'beer gut', he has developed a 'liquid grain storage facility'.

2. He is not a 'bad dancer', he is 'overly Caucasian'.

3. He does not 'get lost all the time', he 'investigates alternative destinations'.

4. He is not 'balding', he is in 'follicle regression'.

5. He does not act like a 'total ass', he develops a case of 'rectal-cranial inversion'.

6. It isn't his 'crack' you see hanging out of his pants, it's 'rear cleavage'.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh.....ROFLOL!

"...overly Caucasian, investigates alternative destinations, rear cleavage..."

Oh, those are too funny!

I'd love to see a man's version of how to speak about a woman and be politically correct, too. It would probably be just as funny. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Goldenrod said...

Actually, Tammy, it was a man who posted this! (If I see a man's version of how to speak about a woman and still be politically correct, you can bet your sweet patoot that I'll post it.)