Friday, July 25, 2008

Oceans, Lakes & Rivers ...

... is the featured name of a new blog just begun this month.

Thus far, the author has posted 15 entries. I, personally, find it fascinating, and I am nowhere near a young person's age who might be struggling to learn required subjects.

I must say that I find myself thoroughly enthralled by this blog site. (Probably confessing my own ignorance here, but I don't care.)

I don't know if the author of the site is subsidized by those who might want him to teach.

Whatever the case is, I have learned a lot and heartily recommend it to you.

Check it out. Do you agree?


How did I find it? Why, by 'cruising the net', of course!

4 comments:

whalechaser said...

Yep, I agree...interesting site. I have added it to my blog list.

When you 'cruise the internet' exactly how do you do that. I have hit next blog hundreds of times but never really found anything worth bookmarking.

Goldenrod said...

All I can say, Whale, is that "You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a prince!"

Chuck said...

It is exceptionally well done, and it certainly has the "sound" of educational material made for children.

Craig Peihopa said...

it is interesting Goldenrod. Thanks for that.