Let's not forget certain residents of Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia. They must no longer be referred to as 'hillbillies'. They should now be called 'Appalachian-Americans'.
And so here you go, the female version, courtesy of Chuck.
How to speak about women and be politically correct ...
1. She is not a 'babe' or 'chick', she is a 'breasted American'.
2. She is not 'easy', she is 'horizontally accessible'.
3. She is not a 'dumb blonde', she is a 'light-haired detour off the information superhighway'.
4. She has not 'been around', she is a 'previously-enjoyed companion'.
5. She does not 'nag', she is 'verbally repetitive'.
6. She is not a 'two-bit hooker', she is a 'low cost provider'.
Me? I'm not "just" an 'American'. I should now be referred to as a 'Dutch/English/German/Irish/Swedish-American'.