Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tropical depressions

For those of you who are interested in following tropical weather systems -- probably includes most of us at this time of year, I cannot recommend highly enough Matthew East's blogsite.


It's been perhaps three or four days now since I have had the time to visit his blog, but -- now that I have, I most strongly urge you to take a looksee. In particular, his posts the last couple of days should be of extreme interest.


I'm pretty sure I've talked about his site before. He is Carolina-based. Does that ring a bell for any of you who have read my posts for any period of time? It should!


In one of his recent posts, he references a fellow meteorologist in New Orleans, Hank Allen, with WGNO. In fact, he gives what is probably a very good link to Mr. Allen's site, although I have not yet pulled it up.



"How did I find Matthew's site?" you ask. Same answer as more than half of how I found my other "Favorites" ... by cruising the net!

No comments: