Friday, January 23, 2009

He beat me to it!!

Not 'just barely', either! Chuck pre-empted "My weekend ... #2 ..." post by four whole days!! How dare he!!!

He had told me (when the three of us met just this past Sunday in LaMarque) that he was pretty sure that they were not going to be able to get free internet access until after their cruise, and so I (mistakenly, as it turns out!) thought I had just a bit of time to try and compose my remarks about what was truly - for me - a wondrous event.

[If you haven't read yesterday's post yet, please do so. It'll help with the background for this one!]


Here's the photo that Chuck posted on his site five (!!) days ago now. It's a dandy, I think, altho you really can't count on my opinion here. I'm extremely prejudiced, and I frankly admit it!


I'm apologetic in that I can show you only the one photo. (And, of course, I hope you know that I have flagrantly pilfered it from his site! Tee hee!!)


Let's move on to this photo ... ...


Ain't that purty?

I couldn't be more pleased, you two! Hugs out the wazoo and the very best and most glorious wishes I could possibly ever imagine going your way!! Am SO glad we had a chance to meet and visit with each other in person, however briefly.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I've only met one blogger friend so far...Nancy...when we went on our vacation last summer. It's so nice to actually connect in real life with people we come to love over the internet.

Craig Peihopa said...

Right on Tammy!

How fun!

Goldenrod said...

I recall how much you were looking forward to that before your trip last June, Tammy. And because you didn't have internet access on your trip, there was **** to pay trying to play catchup when you got back, remember? (That's exactly why Chuck decided to pay for access during their cruise.)