Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More bits & pieces ... ...

Sleep update ...

Well, I went to bed too early last night to get the six hours needed before jumping into the shower, running a comb through my hair, and then driving down to get my blood test. Shuckeydurn!! I got only three, I think, and woke up with my mind completely filled with upcoming post ideas. In fact, one had been almost entirely written -- only in my head, you understand, entitled "When I grow up, ... ". Look for that one coming soon to a blogsite near you.

A question. It's not possible NOW, I don't think, but do you think that it will be, to record your 'dream state' posts? Would that be neat or what?!?


Phoenix Lander ...

Updated an hour or so ago. Nothing new to report. DO, however, check out my last post again, if you haven't within the past 10-12 hours. All of the links I had initially wanted to make are now in working order. A couple of things have been added, and a number of edits have been made in re grammar and wording, etc., anal retentive wonder that I am.


What's new on television? ...

NOTHING, THAT's what's new!! Keep in mind, now, that I do not have cable. So, what's new on MY television is reality shows, reality shows, and more reality shows, none of which interest me in the slightest!

What does that mean for you, dear reader? What that means is that you are quite likely to be subjected to even more postings on my blogsite. Heaven forbid!!

I'm thinking, now fairly seriously, of going out and purchasing that leather recliner I mentioned previously .



OK. It's now 3am. I'm going to try this act again. See if I can get six hours. Will let you know.

No comments: