Monday, April 28, 2008

Odds and ends

No particular subject this morning. Just thought I'd catch you up on a few things.

Have any of you checked out the Astronomy pic of the day yet? I love it! Looks kind of like some sort of sea creature. You can see eyes, nose, and a mouth. (Of course, I can 'see' lots of different shapes in clouds, too. My imagination has a blast with stuff like this!)

Have received no more suspicious e-mails since the last one I reported to you. Will keep you posted.

Spent a bunch of time this weekend gathering my thoughts, writing them down, and then e-mailing all six (!) pages to a friend of mind who is thinking about getting into the business of driving seniors. Hope I was a little bit helpful.

Spring has been kind of weird this year. We're supposed to easily set a record low temperature tonite, bottoming out somewhere in the 40's (record is 51). Then, this weekend, another cold front will be making its way into town. I'm not complaining, mind you, merely commenting.

More later.

No comments: