Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Little (teensy tiny) bits & pieces

These are going to be REALLY teensy bits!

Played bridge this morning with Dottie Ann Goodloe. First time we've ever played together, and I had an absolute blast! We had a nice solid game. Nothing to 'write home about' but nothing to snivel at, either. Came in second.

Took Sam with me. Who's Sam? Click here. I figured he might like to get out of the house for just a little bit and show off his suit before I relegate him to the closet until St. Patrick's Day.

I might even decide to take him back with me to the bridge studio tonight, when Julian and I are scheduled to play bridge to see the new year in.


I don't have much else to say other than to link Chuck's post of earlier today, where he decided to share his New Year's resolutions with everyone. Hilarious, just hilarious!

Here he is, taking singing lessons ...



Check back here later - after 8pm CST - for a far more reflective and serious post, OK? Meanwhile, DO click on the link to Chuck's post. It's funny. Really funny!

No comments: