Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bending wire

Terry Border has a neat blogsite. Check it out for yourself. It's light-hearted and fun.

He recently published a book called Bent Objects: The Secret Life of Everyday Things. Then last Saturday (a week ago), on his site, he told about an idea he'd had for how people could order a copy directly from him. He'll autograph it and even make doodles on it if you wish. He says he doesn't draw, he doodles.

I first came upon his name as a direct result of reading one of Whalechaser's posts. I've been doing a bit of catching up lately. She had the following trailer for his book on her site ... ...



It intrigued me so much that I thought I'd find out a bit more about this man and share that information with you.

Well! Come to find out that he's got all sorts of ideas for promoting his income-producing hobby, including greeting cards that will be carried by Target stores. Says he's seen a couple in stores already.

For a delightful few minutes, spend some time on Terry's site. I think you'll find yourself smiling, perhaps even chuckling a time or two.

2 comments:

Barry said...

Sounds interesting. I'll check him out.

The Bug said...

That was cool! I enjoyed the trailer a lot - his art is really clever.