Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! (#2)

When my son-in-law came over Monday to install a scanner and look at why my printer was acting up, he brought me my Mother's Day card and present from my daughter. Here's the card ... ...


Now, I must tell you that I never once in my whole life even came close to resembling the lady on the front of that card, but I sure am having fun with my scanner!

Inside the card, it says, "How else could I have turned out so great?" Rrvit!


My present was a photo she took of herself which I now have sitting on my desk.


She looks nothing like me, wouldn't you agree? Her daddy and I both thought, from the time she was a baby, that she looked a lot like his mother. I mean, there is no resemblance to me whatsoever ... hair, eyes, nose, mouth, figure, smile ... you name it, she's a stranger, but isn't she gorgeous?

2 comments:

Craig Peihopa said...

Beautiful picture, great scan job and wonderful card. Isn't technology amazing. Thanks for this post Goldenrod.

Tammy said...

Very nice photo, very nice daughter & son in law. :) Sounds like your Mother's Day was just fine!

Have fun with that scanner. wink, wink...