Friday, March 7, 2008

Fighting bugs

Sorry about my lack of posts the last few days.

I have been fighting bugs ... think I might be winning the battle, but most of my "up" time has been spent in drinking just lots and lots of orange juice and trying to figure out what else I can do to ward off whatever it is that is trying to take over my body.

Then, today (well, yesterday, actually!), I received a really intriguing question from one of my bridge students. It took quite a while to respond to that.

That's finished, now, but I am REALLY tired, again. Just wanted you all to know that I am O.K.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

Oh, I'm sorry you have been feeling bad!! I hope you are winning the fight and feeling completely well soon!!

Thanks for coming by and offering your kind thoughts and prayers for our sweet baby. I really appreciate your support and kindness. Take care of yourself and Ill see you soon. Kellan