Monday, April 12, 2010

Hooray and yip yip yahoo!

Guess what?

You'll never guess, so I'll just tell you ... I FInally got my will notarized today. WOW! What a good feeling.

Now, all I have to do is make a couple of copies, keep one and mail the other off to Jacky, my dear friend (if she'll accept it .. I haven't asked her yet).

Let's see, any other good news? Well, the Astros are losing (again!). This will make it seven in a row. The game is now in the 4th inning and the 'good guys' are behind 4-0. They're playing in St. Louis. So much for THAT one!

Let's see, what else? Nothing, really, except that I'm in an exceptionally good mood. How's your day going?

2 comments:

Craig Peihopa said...

Hey, A good mood is always good! I feel it rubbing off!

Craig Peihopa said...

Sorry bout the Astros - the wait will make the winning so much the sweeter!